849 Newark Tpke, Suite 101, Kearny, NJ 07032 | Tel: (201) 467-8222 | Fax: (201) 624-7444
ATLANTIC SUPERMARKET EQUIPMENT
All Rights Reserved.
Atlantic Supermarket Equipment is currently looking for outside sales representatives to promote our products and services in the New York Metro Area. Atlantic Supermarket Equipment provides turn-key solutions for supermarkets, groceries and restaurants. Our products includes refrigerated display cases, commercial cooking equipment, walk-in coolers/freezers, gondola shelving and checkout counters.
-Perform door-to-door customer visits to supermarkets, delis, groceries and restaurants.
-Establish customer accounts in assigned territory, follow up with customers periodically.
-Prepare and deliver proposals.
-Meet or exceed new business sales goals.
-Legally eligible to work in the United States.
-Energetic, self-starter and strong written and verbal communication skills.
-Driver’s license and excellent vehicle record.
-Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications.
-Being bilingual is a plus (Spanish or Arabic is preferred)
-Outside sales experience and technical background is a plus.
Compensation for this position is $45K-$55K base salary + commission depending on experience. Company cell phone will be provided and transportation expenses will be reimbursed.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Atlantic Supermarket Equipment is currently looking for a full-time E-Commerce and Inside Sales Specialist for its Kearny, NJ location. This individual will be the primary person for developing and managing our e-commerce platform and will have a support role for inside sales.
- Manage website content, configure/add/remove/edit products via Shopify.
- Perform basic graphic design tasks, develop rich banners, edit images, design pages.
- Manage daily e-commerce operation, process orders, issue purchase orders to vendors, respond to customer inquiries.
- Develop e-Commerce sales strategies, programs, and plans.
- Support inside sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 1 year of e-Commerce sales experience.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your resume to email@example.com